Marian Pilgrimage Tour | A Grace for Mankind
(Portugal, Spain & France)
DAY 01 / CHECK IN AT NAIA AIRPORT . Enjoy amenities and flight on board.
DAY 02 / Arrival Lisbon – Fatima (D) . Welcome in Lisbon! Upon arrival at the airport meet and greet with your local guide and enjoy a half day guided city tour of Lisbon. You will see all the highlights such as the Belem tower, Monument to the Discoveries and Monastery of Jeronimo. The tour is included with a view of the Monastery of Jeronimo and Castel Sao Jorge. End of the day continue onwards to Fatima. Dinner and overnight in Fatima.
DAY 03 / Fatima (B,D). Breakfast at your hotel. After breakfast, enjoy a half day guided tour through Fatima. Where the Blessed Mother appeared in 1917 to three shepherd children (two of these children were Beatified in May 2000). You will have some time to walk around in Fatima. See the parochial church of Fatima where they were baptized, and of course, the chapel erected on the site of the Virgin Mary’s appearances, and the basilica. You can also bring a visit on own to The sanctuary of Fatima Basilica and the museum, where you can show the crown. Remainder of the day to be spend on leisure. Dinner and overnight in Fatima.
DAY 04 / Fatima – Madrid (B,D) . Breakfast at your hotel. After breakfast, board your coach for a long-distance drive to Madrid. Upon arrival, check in at your hotel. Remainder of the day to be spend on leisure. Dinner and overnight in Madrid.
DAY 05 / Madrid (B,D) . Breakfast at your hotel. After breakfast, enjoy a half day guided city tour of Madrid. where you will see the highlights, such as the Puerta del Sol, the Royal Palace, Plaza Mayor and other highlights. In the afternoon transfer to Designer Outlet Las Rozas Village and shop famous bands with discounts up to 60% year round. End of the day transfer back to Madrid. Dinner and overnight in Madrid.
DAY 06 / Madrid – Zaragoza – Lourdes (B,D) . After breakfast, board your coach and have a nice stop in Zaragoza and visit the huge Basilica of the Miraculous Nuestra Senora del Pilar. Continue on to Lourdes. Remainder of the day to be spend on leisure. Dinner and overnight in Lourdes.
DAY 07 / Lourdes (B,D) NO TRANSPORTATION AVAILABLE . Breakfast at the hotel, and then continue for a Eucharistic Celebration. You may wish to bathe in the miraculous water. You’ll be immensely inspired by the humble life of Saint Bernadette. Perhaps watch a movie or visit a museum on her life. Pray collectively the life-size Stations of the Cross in its most magnificent setting. Now meditate at the Grotto for a close communication with God. All day to be spend on own preference. Dinner and overnight in Lourdes.
DAY 08 / Lourdes – Montserrat – Barcelona (B,D) . Breakfast at your hotel. After breakfast, board your coach and enjoy a long distance drive through the picturesque towns of France and Northern Spain. Upon arrival, visit the Shrine of Our Lady of Montserrat. End of the day check in at your hotel. Remainder of the day to be spend on leisure. Dinner and overnight in Montserrat.
DAY 09 / Barcelona (B,D) . Breakfast at your hotel. After breakfast, meet your local guide for a full day guided tour of Barcelona. Here you will see the main highlights, from the Porto to Gothic Area to Barceloneta and much more. You will also see Gaudi’s masterwork, such as Sagrada Familia, the large Roman Catholic church in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain, designed by Catalan architect Antoni Gaudí. You will also see from the outside Parc Guell, a garden complex with architectural elements situated on the hill of el Carmel. Dinner and overnight in Barcelona.
Day 10 / Departure Barcelona (B) . Breakfast at your hotel. Day at leisure for own sightseeing or shopping until transfer to the airport for the flight back to Manila.
Day 11 / ARRIVAL MANILA . Home Sweet Home!
- A non- refundable deposit of USD 500.00 pp plus visa fees is required upon booking and submission of complete documents. (Deposit is refundable only if visa is refused)
- CANCELLATION FEE: Full Cancellation will be applied to any cancellation made 4weeks before departure
- Minimum of 30 full paying adult passengers to run the program
- If the group fall from 29 passengers and below; your travel agent has the right to cancel or reschedule the tour, otherwise supplement will apply.
- Signed application for Schengen Visa with Photo (35mm x 45mm white background) + 1 extra photo
- Booking Certification Proof of Employment
- If Employed: Certification with leave of Absence & Salary Declaration
- If Self Employed: Business Registration
- If Priest / Nuns / Missionaries: Certificate from Apostolic Nunciature and Guarantee Letter for French & Filipino Congregation
- If Student: School Certificate and docs of Parents
- Proof of Income (ITR, Bank Certification)
- Passport valid for 6mos with photocopy of all relevant obtained visas
- Photocopy of Credit Cards
- If Married: Authenticated Marriage and Birth Certificate by NSO (if not travelling with spouse)
- If Single: Birth Certificate by NSO
- If Minors: Notarized affidavit from one or both parents if not travel with child
RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE THERE IS NO REFUND FOR ANY UNUSED SERVICES