6 DAYS 5 NIGHTS
- Round trip Airfare via Jeju Air
- Hotel Accommodation at Local 4 Star Hotel
- Meals, Tours, English Speaking Guide, Transfers as per itinerary & 1 Bottled water per day
- Travel Insurance up to 70 years old
- Terminal Fee P550 / Korea Tax USD29
- Baggage Allowance: Check in; 15 kilos / Hand Carry; 10 Kilos
- Guide’s Tips : USD5.00/pax/day
- Single Supplement Fee USD165 (If applicable)
- Visa Processing Fee Php 1,000 per person (Adult/Child)
- Ph Tax P1,620
DAY 1 MANILA – INCHEON (–/–/–)
- Departure from NAIA Terminal 1 (23:10)
DAY 2: INCHEON – MT. DAEDUN – JEONJU (B/L/D)
- Upon arrival at Incheon Int’l Airport, Meet & Greet with Guide – Breakfast at city restaurant Transfer to Mt. Daedun with cable car % suspension bridge, around 50m long that connects two mountains – city restaurant VIsit Imsil-gun, Mecca for Cheese Lovers! Cheese Experience at Imsil Cheese Theme Park – Making Imsil N Cheese (Make and pack your own cheese) and a rice pizza (tasting or packing) Transfer to Jeonju (“Creative City of Gastronomy”) – Transfer to Hotel and check-in hotel.
- B: Beef Short Soup L: Korean Beef Bulgogi D: Jeonju Hanjungsik
DAY 3: JEONJU (B/L/D)
- Hotel – Jeondong Catholic Cathedral (The most beautiful cathedral in Korea) Jeonju Hanok Village Tour – Experience Korean Traditional Wedding – Experience wearing Hanbok at Jeonju Hanok Village – Let’s try 12 popular street foods in Jeonju Hanok Village (by own payment) (Strawberry Red Bean cake, Meatball Skewer, Grilled Cheese Skewer, Shrimp Dumplings, PNB Choco Pie, Octopus Skewer etc.) Exploring Jaman Mural Village & Take a photo! Jeonju Nambu Traditional & Night Market.
- B: Hotel Breakfast L: Jeonju Bibimbap D: Chicken BBQ
DAY 4: JEONJU – GUNSAN – EVERLAND (B/L/D)
- Hotel – Transfer to Gunsan City (a former Japanese Colonial Town) Gunsan Modern History Street & Gunsan Railway If lucky, Let’s try Lee Seong Dang Bakery (Sweet red-bean Bread) Visit Everland and Experiencing Red Flower Festival & Maple (Inc. 1 Day pass ticket) Check-in hotel.
- B: Hotel Breakfast L: Premium Korean Pork BBQ D: Meal Coupon
DAY 5: SEOUL (B/L/–)
- Hotel – Visit Changdeokgung Palace – Ginseng Outlet, Cosmetic Shop
- Bukhon Hanok Village, Cheonggyeon Stream Park – Free time shopping at Myeongdong Street + Myeongdong Cathedral.
- B: Hotel Breakfast L: Korean Foods Buffet D: Korean Style Grilled FIsh
DAY 6: SEOUL – INCHEON (B/L/–)
- Hotel – Visit N Seoul Tower (Photo Shop) with Love Lock – Red Pine Tree Shop
- Hyundai Premium Outlet – Transfer to Incheon Int’l Airport, via Korean Cookie Grocery.
- B: Hotel Breakfast L: Shabu Shabu
“The itinerary above is subject to change depending on the location situation”