Greece the Home of the Gods Tour
DAY 01 / April 20: DEPARTURE MANILA . Depart Manila for your flight to Athens. Enjoy in-flight amenities while on board.
DAY 02 / April 21: ATHENS ARRIVAL (D). Meet in the Arrival’s Hall at Athens airport and transfer to the city and the hotel. Check-in then remainder of the day at own leisure. Overnight in Athens hotel
DAY 03 / April 22: ATHENS TOUR (B, D) Breakfast in the hotel. Proceed on half day tour of the Greek capital. With a licensed English-speaking guide, see Syntagma Square, the House of Parliament, the Memorial to the Unknown Soldier and the National Library. See Hadrian’s Arch and the Temple of Olympian Zeus. Stop at the Pan Athenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of the modern era were held in 1896. On the Acropolis visit the architectural masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: The Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erectheion and finally “the harmony between material and spirit”, the Parthenon. Free at own leisure. Discover Plaka, the old quarter with its shops and boutiques. In the afternoon, transfer back to the hotel in Athens for overnight.
DAY 04 / April 23: ATHENS – SANTORINI (B). Breakfast in the hotel. Transfer to the port of Piraeus for the boat journey to the island of Santorini. Meet on arrival and transfer to the hotel. This amazing island was formed by the eruption of the volcano in 1600 BC. The sight is the most breathtaking of all Greek islands and perhaps of the world. Free at own leisure. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 05 / April 24: SANTORINI (B). Breakfast in the hotel. Full day at own leisure. Discover the main town with its view to the volcano or, wander the streets with the maze of shops or take an optional tour. Overnight in Santorini
Optional: FULL DAY SANTORINI TOUR (Pyrgos – Fira – Oia). Continue to the traditional village of Pyrgos. Stroll around and explore this traditional village before proceeding to a local winery. Take the tour, watch the film and enjoy a tasting of 3 wines. Continue to and see the Monastery of Profit Ilias on the highest point of the island and enjoy the panoramic views. Return to Fira. Take a short tour of the main town before departing to the north of the island, to Oia. Oia hosts the most magnificent views with a picturesque road with cliffs on one side and sea on the other, which leads to this attractive town. Walk around and discover the typical Santorini architecture with houses sunk deep into the volcanic soil with their whitewashed walls and blue domes.
DAY 06 / April 25: SANTORINI – ATHENS (B). Breakfast in the hotel. At the given time, transfer to the port for the journey back to Athens. Meet on arrival and transfer to the hotel in Athens for check-in and overnight
DAY 07 / April 26: ATHENS (B). Breakfast in the hotel. At own leisure for the day or take an optional tour. Dinner in the evening at local restaurant. Overnight in Athens hotel,
Optional Tour: ONE DAY CRUISE (Hydra – Poros – Aegina) At each island, get off the boat to discover each island won individual character. Aegina: The largest of the Saronic Islands, famous for BBQ Sea food and Pistachio Nuts. Poros: a pretty island with chance for shopping. Hydra – an Artists Delight, again with boutiques,shops and cafes dotted around the harbour
DAY 08 / April 27: DEPARTURE ATHENS (B). Breakfast in the hotel. Transfer to the airport for your flight back home.
DAY 09 / April 28: ARRIVAL IN MANILA. Home Sweet Home
SCHENGEN VISA (GREECE) – VISA REQUIREMENTS:
- Signed application for Schengen Visa with Photo + 1 extra photo (2×2 with white background)
- Proof of Employment
- For Students: Certificate of enrolment and approved leave of absence, school ID
- If currently employed: original “Certificate of Employment” stating position, length of service, salary and duration of(original to be presented). Pay slips for the last 3 months.
- If self-employed: original “Business Name RegistrationCertificate” and latest original Income Tax Statement or other original proof of annual income. Passport valid for 6mos. with photocopy of all relevant obtained visas
- ‘Photocopy of Credit Cards
- If Married: Authenticated Marriage and Birth Certificate by NSO (if not travelling with spouse)
- If Single: Birth Certificate by NSO
- If Minors: Notarized affidavit from one or both parents if not travel with child
- Travel Insurance valid for 45 days (with coverage of EUR30,000)
- Personal Appearance by Appointment with Biometrics. (we will be the one to send an email to request an appointment)
- Photo copy of all the documents (1 set)
- VisaFee of Php6,500.00
TERMS & CONDITIONS: USD 500.00 non-refundable required upon booking. Minimum 30 passengers required to run this tour. Penalty applies for cancellations made 30 days before departure subject to Terms and Conditions.