Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu
- The capital of Nepal – Kathmandu welcomes as you arrive at the Tribhuvan International Airport in the evening. A special welcome awaits you. Transfer to your hotel for check in. Overnight at the hotel
Day 2: Kathmandu
- After breakfast, proceed for a half day tour. Visit Pashupatinath which is one of the world most sacred worship place for the Hindus. This temple is dedicated to lord Shiva. Later visit Boudhanath which is an ancient religious architecture atop a hill in the Kathmandu Valley. Enjoy lunch at city restaurant. This afternoon, proceed for the tour of Patan Durbar Square which is honoured as the finest collection of temples and palaces with exquisite carvings in entire Nepal. Later, enjoy shopping. Dinner & overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Kathmandu – Pokhara
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to a remarkable place of natural beauty – Pokhara (approx. 6hrs. drive). Upon arrival in Pokhara, check-in at hotel. Enjoy lunch at the hotel. Later this afternoon, enjoy the boat ride at Phewa Lake which is the second largest lake in Nepal. Dinner & overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Pokhara
- After breakfast, proceed for city tour of Pokhara and visit Devi’s Fall, locally known as Patale Chhango (Hell’s Fall) & Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave, which is a sacred cave. Later visit Seti River Gorge which is known for its strength and the purity as entire source is from the Himalayan range. Lunch at a city retaurant. Later visit traditional colorful Old Bazaar. Dinner & overnight at the hotel.
Day 5: Pokhara – Kathmandu (Flight)
- After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and transfer to airport for your flight to Kathmandu (Fly to Kantmandu 25 minutes). Meet upon arrival in Kathmandu city tour. Visit Katmandu’s Durbar Square which is one of the three durbar (royal palace) squares in the Kantmandu Valley. In the evening enjoy dinner at Krishnarpan Restaurant in Dwarika’s hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 6: Departure
- After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed for full day city tour. Visit Swayambhunath the most ancient and enigmatic holy shrine also known as “Monkey Temple”, Bhaktapur which is one of three medieval city-states in the kathmandu Valley, as well as the best preserved one with an altitude of 1,401 meter. Dinner at city restaurant. Later transfer to the airport.