Dreams of The Taj
Day 1: Arrive Delhi
- The capital of India – New Delhi welcomes as you arrive at IGI International Airport this evening, a special welcome awaits you. Transfer to hotel, on arrival check in to your chosen hotel.
Day 2: Delhi – Agra
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to Agra, the city of the Taj (approc. 3-4hrs drive). Upon arrival in Agra, check in at hotel and enjoy lunch. This afternoon explore one of the magnificent Fort of Mughal era – Agra Fort, enjoy shopping. This evening, you can enjoy an optional Live Show famed as Mohhabbat The Taj Show. Dinner & overnight at the hote
Day 3: Agra – Jaipur
- Early this morning, proceed for Sunrise visit of the magnificent monument of love – The Taj Mahal. Return to your hotel for breakfast. After breakfast , drive on to Jaipur (approx. 6hrs. drive), known as Pink City. En-route visit to the imperial city of the Mughal dysnasty between 1571 and 1583 – Fatehpur Sikri. After visiting Fatehpur Sikri, proceed for lunch at hotel Laxmi Vilas Palace in Bharatpur City. Later continue your drive to Jaipur. Upon arrival in Jaipur, check in at hotel. Dinner & overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: In Jaipur
- After breakfast, proceed to visit the 17th century Amber Fort (with an Elephant/Jeep ride) reflecting a mix of Hindu – Muslim architecture. Enjoy lunch at city restaurant. This afternoon explore the impressive City Palace, Observatory is a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments built by the Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh II, and completed in 1734, and the Old city. Dinner & Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5: Jaipur – Delhi
- After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and drive back to Delhi (approx. 6 hours drive). Upon arrival in Delhi, proceed for lunch at city restaurant. After lunch, enjoy shopping and dinner at city restaurant. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 6: Departure
- After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed to visit an ancient walled city – Old Delhi. Visit the memorial site of the Mahatma Gandhi – Rajghat & the largest mosque in India – Jama Masjid. Enjoy the lunch at city restaurant. This afternoon, continue with your visit to New Delhi – A striking modern metropolis. Visit Parliament, President House, India Fate and Qutab Minar. Also, enojoy shopping. In the evening, dinner at city restaurant, and transfer to airport for you flight back home