Brunei Breakaway Specials
Tour commence at 0830H/1330H
Enjoy an eye-opening four-hour tour that unfolds parts of the Bruneian history, religion, culture,heritage, and the daily lifestyle of the local people. The tour includes a photo stop outside the Royal Palace, Istana Nurul Iman, which is the biggest residential palace in the world, and also visit the magnificently built Jame’ Asr Hassani Bolkiah Mosque.
Get set to tour “The Venice of the East”, the famous Water Village on breath-taking water taxi ride, and take a stroll to witness the houses built on stilts. Located nearby the water village, The Malay Technology Museum, a gallery which displays tributes to the lifestyle of Malays and the ethnic tribes of Brunei.
Next stop is Royal Regalia Museum,home to a collection of magnificent royal regalia, the royal chariot, gold and silver ceremonial armoury, and most importantly, His Majesty’s jewel encrusted crown, which was used during his coronation in 1968.
- There will be a welcome signage with the guest’s name upon arrival and tour schedule will be mentioned upon arrival in Brunei.
- All services will be based on sit in coach which means combining with other guests and need to follow the set timing by us.
- Guests are to be on time for the set pick up times. There will be no waiting time.
- For Mosque visits, visitors are requested to dress appropriately, wearing non-revealing clothing and/or shorts that are above the knees. Mosque is closed for inside visit on Thursday, Friday, some public holidays and at certain times nearer to the prayer time. In the case of the inside visit is not available, it will be photo stop outside only.
- For boat ride at the Water Village, bring a hat and/or wear long sleeves and or bring suntan lotion.
- For Royal Regalia Museum, it is recommended for visitors to wear socks as shoes will need to be removed.
- All places of interest and business premises will be closed from 1200-1400 hrs every Friday for Friday prayer.
- The above itinerary is only a reference. Tour guides reserves the right to change itinerary due to unforeseen circumstances or weather conditions.
- Rates are exclusive of taxes (around USD57)
- Minimum of two passengers must travel together both ways
- All tours and transfers are based on sit in coach with English speaking guide
- No child discount
- Extra night rates include breakfast
- Cash payment transactions only
- Open-dated tickets are not permitted
- Ticket validity is 14 day. No extension is permitted
- Once ticketed, travel is valid on flights shown on ticket only
- No refund allowed once journey has commenced
- Seat and room confirmation are subject to availability
- Other terms and conditions as per the approved MNL market fare sheet apply