Brunei and Indonesia Twin Cities Special
Day 1: Arrive in Brunei
Meet and greet with transfers to hotel.
Day 2: Halfday City Tour in Brunei
Breakfast at the hotel then pick up for Half day City Tour. Experience Bandar Splendour and enjoy an eye-opening four-hour tour that unfolds parts of the Bruneian history, religion, culture, heritage, and the daily lifestyle of the local people (Tour schedule TBA). Transfer to airport for connecting flight to Denpasar. Arrive in Bali Meet and greet with private tour guide. Transfer to Holiday Inn Express Baruna. Hotel is situated just 10 minutes away from the airport and is centrally located in the heart of South Kuta, Bali’s popular tourist enclave. The location provides convenient access to major area attractions. It is within walking distance to the famous Segara Beach, the colorful Kuta art market, shopping malls and countless restaurants.
Day 3: Half-day Ubud and Shopping Tour in Denpasar
Pick up at the hotel after breakfast. Start exploring Ubud with a visit Goa Gajah an ancient Monastery Cave, Pura Saraswati for a photo stop and Ubud Palace. Tour ends with shopping galore in Ubud Art Market. Return to Kuta in the afternoon and rest of the day will be free for own leisure.
Day 4: Free at own leisure
After breakfast at the hotel, the whole day will be free for own leisure. Recommended activities include beachcombing or take optional tours to Bali Elephant Safari or Marine Walk.
Day 5: Departure from Bali to Brunei to catch connecting flight back to Manila
- Rates are exclusive of PH Tax
- Rates are exclusive of tips and gratuities for guide and driver
- Ticket validity is 14 days. No extension is permitted
- Once ticketed, travel is valid on flights shown on ticket only
- No refund allowed once journey has commenced
- Cash payment transactions only
- Seat and room confirmation are subject to availability
- Other Terms & Conditions as per the approved MNL market fare sheet apply