3 Days Phnom Penh Capital Tour
DAY 1: ARRIVE – PHNOMP PENH (-/- /D) Arrival Phnompenh airport, greet and transfer to hotel. Later in the afternoon, enjoy a cruise for view sunset on the Mekong and Tonle Sap River (1 hour). Situated at the “Four Arms” where the Mekong meets the Tonle Sap River before splitting into branches, Phnom Penh offers the ideal location to discover the mighty Mekong. Board a nicely restored wooden boat for a day cruise, enjoy the unspoiled landscapes along each bank and visit the traditional villages with their old pagodas on the islands. Dinner at restaurant in the city. Accommodation at hotel in Phnompenh
DAY 2: PHNOMPENH CITY TOUR (B/L/D) – Morning: Transfer to visit the Killing Field (Choeung Ek), the memorial at Choeung Ek just outside Phnom Penh. During the Khmer Rouge regime, it became one of the killing fields the site of the brutal executions of more than 17,000 individuals. Choeung Ek is now a group of mass graves and a memorial stupa containing thousands of skulls. After that come back to visit S-21 or Toul Sleng prison (Genocide Museum) was the most secret organ of the KR regime. S-21 stands for “Security Office 21” ; S-21 was Angkor’s premier security institution, specifically designed for the interrogation and extermination of anti Angkor elements. Lunch at a local restaurant . After Lunch, we proceed to visit to the Royal Palace compound build in 1866 by the Predecessors of King Norodom, is the most conspicuous feature and also one of impressive colorful Khmer-style Palaces. We then continue to visit the nearby Silver Pagoda (The Emerald Buddha temple), the pagoda displays plenty of Buddha Statues that were decorated and made by diamond, emerald, gold and silver. Free shopping at Tuol Tumpoung market- called Russian market, ideal center for cloths, the memories and the ancient objects. Dinner at restaurant. Return to hotel. Accommodation at hotel in Phnompenh.
DAY 3: PHNOMPENH DEPARTURE (B/-/- ) – Free at leisure for your own discovery. Transfer to the airport for departure flight to the next destination say good bye to your Cambodia tour guide and driver!!!
- Private transportation with English speaking guide throughout the program
- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast, based on Twin sharing
- Private boat trip as stated in above sights
- Meals, sightseeing and entrance fees as specified in the itinerary
- Purified water during transferring
- 1 FOC based on the above services for 15 paying pax. Maximum 2 FOC
- Arrival / Departure air ticket
- Travel Insurance & other personal expenses.
- Meals not mentioned in the program, beverage during meals
- Visa fee (if applicable)
- Tips for guide and driver:
- 1 – 3 pax: USD 10 /Group/Day
- 4 – 6 pax: USD 15/Group/Day
- 7 pax up: USD 3/pax/Day