Itinerary and Inclusions
Valid for Travel Dates:
From USD5,703 per pax
Nov 06 – Nov 17
Nov 13 – Nov 24
Nov 20 – Dec 01
Nov 27 – Dec 08
Dec 04 – Dec 15
From USD6,038 per pax
Jun 26 – Jul 07 Aug 21 – Sep 01 Oct 16– Oct 27
Jul 03 – Jul 14 Aug 28 – Sep 08 Oct 23 – Nov 03
Jul 10 – Jul 21 Sep 04 – Sep 15 Oct 30 – Nov 10
Jul 17 – Jul 28 Sep 11 – Sep 22 Dec 11 – Dec 22
Jul 24 – Aug 04 Sep 18 – Sep 29 Dec 18 – Dec 29
Jul 31 – Aug 11 Sep 25 – Oct 06 Dec 25 – Jan 05
Aug 07 – Aug 18 Oct 02 – Oct 13
Aug 14 – Aug 25 Oct 09 – Oct 20
CARRIER DAY ROUTE DEP TIME ARR TIME
TG 625 SUN MNLBKK 2005 2220
KQ 887 MON BKKNBO 0120 0625
KQ 782 SUN NBOLVI 0720 0930
KQ 783 WED LVINBO 1800 2200
KQ 860 WED NBOHKG 2355 1855+1
CX 905 THURS HKGMNL 2200 0005+1
TOUR ITINERARY (11 DAYS / 10 NIGHTS)
DAY 0 SUN Departure Manila
DAY 1 Mon Nairobi – Lake Nakuru (B,L,D)
· Arrival at Jomo Kenyatta Int’l Airport and welcome by the local team. Drive to Lake Nakuru
National Park, which is famous for its millions of pink flamingos lining on the lake shore, arriving in
the afternoon. This park is also a Sanctuary to the Black Rhino, White Rhino and Rothschild Giraffe.
Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge.
DAY 2 Tues Lake Nakuru – Lake Naivasha (B,L,D)
· After breakfast, drive to Lake Naivasha. Arrive in time for lunch at Naivasha Country Club. Time at
Leisure. Dinner and overnight at Lake Naivasha Country Club.
Day 3 Wed Lake Naivasha – Masai Mara (B,L,D)
· After breakfast, proceed to the world-famous Masai Mara Game Reserve via the Great Rift Valley.
En route enjoy the beautiful scenery. Arrive at your lodge in time for lunch and check in at the
lodge. In the afternoon, enjoy an enthralling game-viewing drive. Spotting lions, cheetahs and
other spectacular predators is the highlight of your day when luck is on your side. Dinner and
overnight at Mara Keekorok Lodge.
DAY 4 Thurs Full day of game-viewing (B,L,D)
· After breakfast, proceed on a full day game viewing drive to search for the myriad species of
game that make this reserve their home. If you are lucky, you can witness the kill in action,
moment by moment, right in front of your unbelieving eyes! After a sumptuous lunch at your
lodge, proceed for another exciting game drive, where you can expect to see the famous “BIG
5”. Dinner and overnight at Mara Keekorok Lodge.
DAY 5 Fri Full day of game-viewing (B,L,D)
· Enjoy a morning and afternoon game drive. Visit the Masai Village. Dinner and overnight at
Mara Keekorok Lodge.
DAY 6 Sat Nairobi (B,L,D)
· After breakfast drive to Nairobi. Lunch will be served. Visit the Giraffe Centre where you get
the chance to feed the endangered Rothschild giraffes. Enjoy city tour in Nairobi. Dinner will be
served at Carnivore Restaurant. Overnight at Royal Orchid / Intercontinental Hotel /
DAY 7 Sun Depart to Livingstone – Victoria Falls (B,L,D)
· Breakfast at the hotel. You will be transferred to the Airport for your flight from Nairobi to
Livingstone 3 hrs prior to flight departure time. Arrive at Livingstone airport, transfer to pass
through immigration into Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe.Visit the Victoria Falls (Zambian side). Lunch
at the local restaurant. Enjoy city tour at David Livingstone Museum. Dinner and overnight at
Avani Sun Hotel.
DAY 8 Mon Victoria Falls (B,L,D)
· After breakfast, guided tour of the Falls, Zimbabwe side. Lunch at local restaurant. Experience
the Sunset cruise on the mighty Zambezi river. Enjoy dinner at the Boma Place inclusive of
African folklore. Overnight at Kingdom Hotel.
DAY 9 Tues Victoria Falls – Chobe National Park, Botswana (B,L,D)
· After breakfast, transfer to pass immigration into Chobe National Park. Afternoon activities at
Chobe National Park. Overnight at Kingdom Hotel.
DAY 10 Wed Depart to Manila (B)
· After breakfast, morning at leisure or optional activities. Lunch at local restaurant. Transfer to
pass through immigration to Livingstone airport for departure flight.
DAY 11 Thurs Arrive Manila
● Roundtrip ticket with taxes from MNL-BKK-NBO-LVI-NBO-HKG-MNL
● Accommodation on full board basis
● Meet and greet services
● Transportation on private basis
● Park entrance fees and English Speaking Tour Guide
● For Kenya:
● Ground transportation in 4×4 vehicle with wifi
● Game drives on private basis
● Mineral water while on game drive only (1 litre per person/day)
● For Botswana/Zambia/Zimbabwe:
● Air conditioned coach
● Visa in Botswana/Zambia/Zimbabwe
● Excursions as per itinerary
● For Kenya, visa upon arrival at the airport with fee of USD50 for PH
passport holder/ USD100 for US passport holder.
● Yellow fever vaccination
● Incidental tips/gratuities to hotels/lodge staff (budget approximately
USD5 – USD10 per person/day)
● Supplement USD100 for Nov 06 to Dec 15 & Dec 11 to Jan 05.
● Travel Insurance
● Any item(s) of personal nature i.e. tobacco, porterage and laundry
●Reservation is valid for minimum 2 pax.
●Rates/taxes are subject to change without prior notice.
●Deposit of USD500 per pax.
●Cancellation charges will be applied.
●Valid for ticketing until July 31, 2016.