Itinerary and Inclusions
Valid for Travel Dates:
From USD3,699 per pax
Nov 06 – Nov 13
Nov 13 – Nov 20
Nov 20 – Nov 27
Nov 27 – Dec 04
Dec 04 – Dec 11
Dec 11 – Dec 18
From USD3,929 per pax
Jun 26 – Jul 03 Aug 14 – Aug 21 Oct 02– Oct 09
Jul 03 – Jul 10 Aug 21 – Aug 28 Oct 09– Oct 16
Jul 10 – Jul 17 Aug 28 – Sep 04 Oct 16 – Oct 23
Jul 17 – Jul 24 Sep 04 – Sep 11 Oct 23 – Oct 30
Jul 24 – Jul 31 Sep 11 – Sep 18 Oct 30 – Nov 06
Jul 31 – Aug 07 Sep 18 – Sep 25 Dec 18 – Dec 25
Aug 07 – Aug 14 Sep 25 – Oct 02 Dec 25 – Jan 01
CARRIER DAY ROUTE DEP TIME ARR TIME
TG 625 SUN MNLBKK 2005 2220
KQ 887 MON BKKNBO 0120 0625
KQ 886 SAT NBOBKK 2255 1205+1
TG 624 SUN BKKMNL 1450 1900
TOUR ITINERARY (7 DAYS / 6 NIGHTS)
Day 0 Sun Departure Manila
DAY 1 Mon Nairobi – Lake Nakuru (B,L,D)
· Arrival at Jomo Kenyatta Int’l Airport and welcome by the local team. Drive to Lake
Nakuru National Park, which is famous for its millions of pink flamingos lining on the
lake shore, arriving in the afternoon. This park is also a Sanctuary to the Black Rhino,
White Rhino and Rothschild Giraffe. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at
Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge.
DAY 2 Tues Lake Nakuru – Masai Mara (B,L,D)
· After breakfast, proceed to the world-famous Masai Mara Game Reserve via the Great
Rift Valley. En route enjoy the beautiful scenery. Arrive at your lodge in time for lunch
and check in at the lodge. In the afternoon, enjoy an enthralling game-viewing drive.
Spotting lions, cheetahs and other spectacular predators is the highlight of your day
when luck is on your side. Dinner and overnight at Mara Keekorok Lodge.
DAY 3 Wed Full day of game-viewing (B,L,D)
· After breakfast, proceed on a full day game viewing drive to search for the myriad
species of game that make this reserve their home. If you are lucky, you can witness
the kill in action, moment by moment, right in front of your unbelieving eyes! After a
sumptuous lunch at your lodge, proceed for another exciting game drive, where you
can expect to see the famous “BIG 5”.Dinner and overnight at Mara Keekorok Lodge.
DAY 4 Thurs Full day of game-viewing (B,L,D)
· Enjoy a morning and afternoon game drive. Visit the Masai Village. Dinner and
overnight at Mara Keekorok Lodge.
DAY 5 Fri Nairobi (B,L,D)
· After breakfast drive to Nairobi. Lunch will be served. Visit the Giraffe Centre where
you get the chance to feed the endangered Rothschild giraffes. Enjoy city tour in
Nairobi. Dinner will be served at Carnivore Restaurant. Overnight at Royal Orchid/
Intercontinental Hotel/ Sarova Stanley.
DAY 6 Sat Depart to Manila (B)
· Breakfast at the hotel. Time at leisure. Later transfer to JKIA for your
DAY 7 Sun Arrive Manila
● Roundtrip ticket with taxes from MNL-BKK-NBO-BKK-MNL
● Accommodation on full board basis
● Ground transportation in 4×4 vehicle with wifi
● Transportation on private basis
● Game drives on private basis
● Meet and greet services
● Mineral water while on game drive only (1 litre per person/day)
● Park entrance fees and English Speaking Tour Guide Exclusions:
● Visa upon arrival at the airport with fee of USD50 for PH passport holder/ USD100 for US passport holder.
● Yellow fever vaccination
● Supplement USD100 for Nov 06 to Dec 15 & Dec 11 to Jan 05.
● Incidental tips/gratuities to hotels/lodge staff (budget approximately USD5 – USD10 per person/day)
● Travel Insurance
● Any item(s) of personal nature i.e. tobacco, porterage and laundry
●Reservation is valid for minimum 2 pax.
●Rates/taxes are subject to change without prior notice.
●Deposit of USD200 per pax
●Cancellation charges will be applied.
●Valid for ticketing until July 31, 2016.